Over the years I have gotten many requests for my Asparagus Parmesan recipe from clients, friends. I know this is a favorite for my family, and I hope you enjoy it. It is healthy and tastes great, a perfect combo. Let me know what you think if you try it.
3 cups of fresh asparagus or one bunch (cut the ends)
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
Salt optional (I do not cook with any added salt in any of my recipes)
- Pre Heat your oven to 400
- Take the above ingredients and place them in a large Ziploc bag. Shake the bag until you see the cheese and oil begins to coat evenly on the asparagus.
- Carefully take the asparagus out of the bag trying not to knock any of the cheese off the asparagus.
- Spread the asparagus out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Shake some of the left over cheese and oil from the bag over the asparagus arrayed on the baking sheet.
- Once your oven reaches 400 degrees, bake the asparagus for 10 minutes.
- Serve quickly or keep covered as it cools fast, and is best served hot.