I truly enjoy cooking. Tonight was a good opportunity to cook something up for my family since my wife was stuck at work late. I always try to cook healthy options. Tonight I needed something quick and without too many steps. I usually opt for in depth recipes. Tonight’s recipe was perfect for my needs. I chose to make Roasted Italian Pork Tenderloin. It was both quick and easy. What was best of all? It tasted great as I think you will find it very savory if you try making it.
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1 tsp dried Thyme
1 tsp dried Basil
1 Yellow Onion chopped
½ tsp of black pepper
1 lb of Pork-Tenderloin (I trimmed the fat where I could)
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Optional Item: Meat Thermometer
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2) Combine the spices and the bread crumbs. Then rub on all sides of the pork.
3) Heat the olive oil in a skillet and then add the garlic. Now add the pork. Cook for about three minutes per side or until you see it starts to become brownish.
4) Remove the pork from the skillet and place on a cooking baking tray. Sprinkle the chopped yellow onion over the pork tenderloin.
5) Place the cooking pan with the pork into the oven and let it bake for 18 minutes.
6) You can check with a meat thermometer to see if the center of the pork is 160 degrees. If you do not have a meat thermometer you can cut the pork open to make sure the inside is not still pink.
7) I served it with multi-grain rice and vegetables.